A study to validate, in a prospective manner, the ability of the predefined Genomic Health bladder cancer assay to detect recurrence in patients undergoing surveillance for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
|Overal Status||Start Date||Phase||Study Type|
|Recruiting||Start Date: November 2015||N/A||Observational|
Primary Outcome 1 - Measure: The recurrence status based on the pathology results
Primary Outcome 1 - Time Frame: 1 year
Primary Outcome 2 - Measure: The Genomic Health bladder cancer assay results.
Primary Outcome 2 - Time Frame: 1 year
- Patients with a prior diagnosis of non-muscle invasive, ≤T1, urothelial cell carcinoma
of the bladder scheduled to undergo surveillance cystoscopy.
- Patients younger than 18 years
- Patients with a diagnosis of small cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma or squamous cell
carcinoma of the bladder
- Patients who have had a cystectomy or prior diagnosis of muscle invasive disease (T2
- Patients who are unable or unwilling to give informed consent
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Healthy Volunteers: No
Name: Keith Gran
|Institute for Prostate and Urologic Cancers - University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455