The study objective is to collect prospective data on cancer patients who undergo surgery and intraoperative imaging. The registry will include (but not limited to) cancer type, stage, intraoperative challenges to the surgeon, usage and results of intraoperative imaging, and recurrence surveillance.
|Overal Status||Start Date||Phase||Study Type|
|Recruiting||July 2016||Observational [Patient Registry]|
Primary Outcome 1 - Measure: Tissue to Background Ratio
Primary Outcome 1 - Time Frame: 2 years
- Adult patients >/= 18 years of age.
- Patients presenting with esophagogastric or bladder cancer.
- Good operative candidate as determined by the treating physician and/or
- Subject capable of giving informed consent and participating in the process of
- Pregnant women as determined by urinary or serum beta hCG within 72 hours of surgery.
- Vulnerable patient population.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Healthy Volunteers: No
Name: Sunil Singhal, MD
|Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
Sunil Singhal, MD