To evaluate the activity of intravesical administration of CG0070 and intravenous administration of Pembrolizumab in patients with tissue pathology-confirmed non-muscular invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) who have Bacillus-Calmette-Guerin (BCG) unresponsive disease with carcinoma in situ (CIS) with or without Ta/T1 papillary disease.
An opened label trial designed to evaluate CG0070 and DDM in combination with Pembrolizumab
in patients with NMIBC who have failed prior BCG therapy.
The target population of 37 subjects with CIS with or without concomitant high-grade Ta or T1
papillary disease will be enrolled.
BCG failure is defined as persistent or recurrent disease within 12 months of completion of
adequate BCG therapy.
|Overal Status||Start Date||Phase||Study Type|
|Recruiting||December 8, 2020||Phase 2||Interventional|
Primary Outcome 1 - Measure: Complete response rate in patients
Primary Outcome 1 - Time Frame: 12 months
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 to 1
- Pathologically confirmed NMIBC with CIS (with or without Ta/T1 disease)
- Unresponsive to prior BCG therapy (Lerner 2015) defined as persistent or recurrent CIS
alone or with recurrent Ta/T1 (noninvasive papillary disease/tumor invades the sub-
epithelial connective tissue) disease within 12 months of completion of adequate BCG
therapy. An assessment within 15 months can also qualify when no assessment was
performed within 12 months after completion of adequate BCG therapy.
- Adequate BCG is defined as at least 5 treatments with induction BCG followed by
at least 2 BCG treatments as reinduction or maintenance
- Ineligible for radical cystectomy or refusal of radical cystectomy
- Adequate organ function
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Immuno-deficient due to chronic steroid or other immunosuppressant use, HIV, or prior
- Prior treatment with adenovirus-based cancer therapy
- Prior therapy with or intolerant to prior checkpoint inhibitor therapy
- Clinically significant or active cardiac disease
- Active autoimmune disease
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Healthy Volunteers: No
Name: James Burke
Role: Principal Investigator
Affiliation: CG Oncology, Inc.
Name: Stephanie Harris
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
|University of California - Irvine
Orange, California 92868
Sherman Oaks, California 91411
|Moffitt Cancer Center
Tampa, Florida 33612