This study will combine cabozantinib with pemetrexed to treat patients with non-small cell lung cancer, urothelial cancer and advanced malignant mesothelioma. This study will test the safety of both drugs used together and see what effect (good or bad) it has no participants and their cancer.
|Overal Status||Start Date||Phase||Study Type|
|Recruiting||January 23, 2020||Phase 1||Interventional|
Primary Outcome 1 - Measure: Assess the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of cabozantinib in combination with pemetrexed
Primary Outcome 1 - Time Frame: 4 weeks or 28 days assessment.
- Locally advanced NSCLC, urothelial cancer or malignant mesothelioma.
- 18 years or older.
- At least one prior chemotherapy before entering in this trial.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Prior treatment with cabozantinib.
- Currently receiving cancer treatment (last dose 2 weeks prior to enrollment in study).
- History of bleeding disorder/bleeding history within 12 weeks before first study
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Healthy Volunteers: No
Name: Nagla A Karim, MD, PhD
Role: Principal Investigator
Affiliation: Augusta University Georgia Cancer Center
Name: Kelly Jenkins, MSN, RN
|Augusta University Georgia Cancer Center
Augusta, Georgia 30912